Trader history (2)

Stevetheboatguy

mountain dew and ibuprofen please
Local time
1:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 575 that is scored up pretty good and I have a friend that has one that had a botched heli coil job done. Looking for a couple of used p&c's. Before I go the meteor route.

My cylinder
0805191528b.jpg

Steven

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Could you do a time-sert repair on the botched heli-coil job?

Going to try that once he gets it removed. Also thinking I might be able to tig it back in and re drill it. His call on that stuff. I cleaned mine up the best I could and am going to run it until I find a better one. Not sure how long mine is going to last. But hopefully long enough to see if there are any bottom end issues.

Steven

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
2:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have a 570 (49mm) cylinder no piston. I m not sure I offered it to you already.

The cost is the shipping

Stevetheboatguy

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Maybe I'm missing something Steve but your cylinder looks like it could clean up.

It's groved up pretty good. It catches a fingernail in several places. I did my best to clean it up and it looks better then it did in the pic, but definitely not 100%. I'm going to run it how it is until I find a better one. Definitely wouldn't sell it with the questionable cyl. If it wasn't a xpgw I wouldn't have bothered with it. But it's a big saw with heat and thats a good thing in my book.

I have a 570 (49mm) cylinder no piston. I m not sure I offered it to you already.

The cost is the shipping

Thank you. I'm waiting for my friend to let me know on the 570 cyl. His is the one with the bum plug hole.

Steven