High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

deeddale

Living the dream
Local time
6:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I finally got my dealer to order some x cut loops in for me. They kept trying to sell me lgx. I ordered a 24 inch total bar and a loop of exl last week so that I could try out the 572 when I get the muffler back from MG. I am anxious now to get a few tanks thru her.
Just a up date on 572xpG. Still running Oregon EXL .have not sharpened . Youngest son favorite saw compared to 562 (which I use most ). Bucking small stuff cleaning up landing.6th tank of fuel. Have not readjusted for chain stretch

Backtroller

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
5:12 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This looks like a real nice saw. However, I’ve never handled a 572. Is there something missing? Is this circle some sort of a limiter? Should there be something in here

I’m looking forward to hearing how you like it Nick 2B90C5A9-4116-47CE-A050-D98449BF4E47.jpeg

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This looks like a real nice saw. However, I’ve never handled a 572. Is there something missing? Is this circle some sort of a limiter? Should there be something in here

I’m looking forward to hearing how you like it Nick View attachment 173519

It’s the limiter. The 661 has a similar set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

I’m looking forward to hearing how you like it Nick View attachment 173519
Same limiter setup as a 576

TreeLife

I'm Dominick
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont really get excited about much. But some of the improvements they are making are right on. Super happy to see the Torx fasteners/bolts, divider in the top cover to prevent the carb from getting heatsoaked, cuts in the top cover for further heat reduction. The muffler is an interesting shape for sure.

I'm going to try to flog it a little before it goes anywhere.

What's the estimated break in time for these new saws?

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I dont really get excited about much. But some of the improvements they are making are right on. Super happy to see the Torx fasteners/bolts, divider in the top cover to prevent the carb from getting heatsoaked, cuts in the top cover for further heat reduction. The muffler is an interesting shape for sure.

I think Bob said it took like 5-10 tanks or something. Not sure.

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Wait til you see how clean the air box/carb cavity stays.