High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

572 updates

Habada
Local time
10:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's not forget the "spec" that a guy who's actually going to work these saws in the woods never gets mentioned here: 572 has significantly improved AV. Smooth as butter. That's important to a serious operator.

Noooo

A couple ounces in weight is way more important than everything else:rolleyes:

(AA says Bob says Hi)

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is true the 572 is waiting for epa clearance to enter the u.s. market.
Dealers here have recieved an official memo from husqvarna explaining how it is a direct result of the epa shutdown.

No, it is not true, and has already been corrected in this thread. That memo only concerns some 100 series trimmers and the 120 saw that had yet to be certified. 565/572 certification was done a long time ago.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
They are not on schedule from what I can see. Nothing yet on the dealer site. No product codes, no IPL's. Without IPL's I can't see if there are any parts in stock yet. But they would never release a saw prior to having parts availability in place. Could always change in a hurry, and I do check every day. Will of course pass it on as soon as i know.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Let's not forget the "spec" that a guy who's actually going to work these saws in the woods never gets mentioned here: 572 has significantly improved AV. Smooth as butter. That's important to a serious operator.

Another spec not mentioned is fuel economy. All strato saws are going to chase out most of the spent gasses with clean air, and very little fuel charge is going to waste. Traditional saws (like the 372XP OE) will spend much more fuel-charge chasing out those gasses. So, whether the 572xp tank is a little bigger, or a little smaller, I would expect you can cut more wood for longer with the new design.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
7:42 AM
User ID
Reaction score
No, it is not true, and has already been corrected in this thread. That memo only concerns some 100 series trimmers and the 120 saw that had yet to be certified. 565/572 certification was done a long time ago.
The memo sitting right down on the counter at the shop is for the 572, specifically.

Cobby08

I’m a face down ass up guy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Third times a charm...

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Whoa! Bit of an over reaction there I think. Jim, you can KMA is what you can kiss.

Are you in fact getting such communications direct from Husky, or do you just hear stuff but don't actually see it with your own eyes? Didn't think you were on their e-mail list. There are no multiple stories from corporate. The e-mail in question was specific. It did not mention the 572's. The 572's are already here with emission certification on the saws.

I don't wear a ring. :)

shadco

Ban Hammer Custodian
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don’t know much about husky distribution but it seems like stihl’s distributors don’t seem to provide consistent info could husky be the same way?

ManiacalMark

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It is true the 572 is waiting for epa clearance to enter the u.s. market.
Dealers here have recieved an official memo from husqvarna explaining how it is a direct result of the epa shutdown.

I still don't get how our emissions requirements are the highest in the world, oh yeah, money.

Derf

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I don't give two flying fuks who's right or wrong, the real problem is there are multiple stories coming from husqvarna corporate.
Sorry I didn't get down on my knee and kiss your ring Bob.

Whoa! Bit of an over reaction there I think. Jim, you can KMA is what you can kiss.
I don't wear a ring. :)

:icon_popcorn:
Hold my beer, it's like A.S. all over again. LOL. Hopefully this is just friendly banter and nobody is getting their panties in a bunch. I'm sure mods will be along soon to delete some posts....

:para::flaming::rocket: :uzi::teeth::rocket2:
:flamethrower2::cursing2::argue::bash::eusa_doh:

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is an enjoyable saw to cut wood with. I’m not sure what other guys use saws for, but that’s my usage solely o_O.

The saw is incredibly smooth and quite responsive. I wonder what kind of animal it can be with some mild to wild mods. It opened my eyes in some ways, as did the Dolly 7900. Its more like driving an M3 vs a 69 big block Camaro.

@Spike60 , are you coming to the CT GTG this year?

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is an enjoyable saw to cut wood with. I’m not sure what other guys use saws for, but that’s my usage solely o_O.

The saw is incredibly smooth and quite responsive. I wonder what kind of animal it can be with some mild to wild mods. It opened my eyes in some ways, as did the Dolly 7900. Its more like driving an M3 vs a 69 big block Camaro.

@Spike60 , are you coming to the CT GTG this year?

You making sausage and peppers? :)

Yes, that's a good one I don't want to miss. There a date on that yet?

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
:icon_popcorn:
Hold my beer, it's like A.S. all over again. LOL. Hopefully this is just friendly banter and nobody is getting their panties in a bunch. I'm sure mods will be along soon to delete some posts....

:para::flaming::rocket: :uzi::teeth::rocket2:
:flamethrower2::cursing2::argue::bash::eusa_doh:

Yup, got a little out of hand there. Jim must be Sicilian too.