Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
12:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Well might as well share the basics before I leave the store.

Bad news: Kicked it out one month. :(

Good news: A couple of "other models" will also be released at that time. :)

Don't know if I should be more specific there or not, but a couple Rusty Nails after I get home and ya never know.

I'm cool with the change. It's like trading up to get a better pick in the draft. LOL

What other models?

Didn't you read that huskys dead!

I read it in a a Stihl thread.

Last edited:

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You guys sleep OK last might?

Yeah Jenks, you guessed it. :) Along with the new T-525 top handle.

Looks to me like they want to release everything at once cause they see a marketing opportunity doing it that way. Make a big spalsh type of thing. So we have to wait a month for the rest of the saws to show up.

But ya never know, the "bean counters" could be involved also. This will be a massive amount of dollar volume and sometimes companies liike to "select" when that will impact their numbers. Make the quarter, exceed your goal, Pay bonuses.....AVOID paying bonuses. LOL That is all TOTAL speculation for entertainment purposes only. :)

Logistics wise, shipping in March means they are also shipping wheeled goods so the warehouses will be hopping.

No word on prices yet; the Mark II's are not in the system yet.

Farmchuck

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Looks to me like they want to release everything at once cause they see a marketing opportunity doing it that way. Make a big spalsh type of thing. So we have to wait a month for the rest of the saws to show up.

But ya never know, the "bean counters" could be involved also. This will be a massive amount of dollar volume and sometimes companies liike to "select" when that will impact their numbers. Make the quarter, exceed your goal, Pay bonuses.....AVOID paying bonuses. LOL That is all TOTAL speculation for entertainment purposes only. :)

Logistics wise, shipping in March means they are also shipping wheeled goods so the warehouses will be hopping.

562?

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
6:37 PM
User ID
Reaction score

Bob.
Is the T 525 a new saw to you in the USA ? or is the one your talking of a "New" version of the saw .