Trader history (0)

2000ssm6

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need to thin out a few saws, prolly not going to sell all of them though. If you want one, jump before I wonder WTF I'm doing. Prices are firm for now, keep in mind if I have to ship one to commiefornia, it will cost me $50+ for shipping. PM me your email for more pictures of what saw you are asking about, can't fit them all in here. All have good compression and clean pistons, I have pictures of both also.

MMWS 361, mostly oem but may have a aftermarket carb that Randy put a kit in/tuned, has an aftermarket pull cord also. Runs and oils great, ported by Randy last year, lots of power for a 60cc saw. Gutted muffler, Husky deflector w/ screen. New oem crank seals. Clean saw, PHO, $650 shipped to the lower 48.
DSCN0832.JPG

MMWS 200, All oem 200. Ported by Randy, modded muffler that is loud. The saw runs and oils great, setup for 3/8 low pro, 7 tooth sprocket. The clutch cover catches a lot of heat off the muffler and looks rough, 100% functional though. I have the filter cover off in the picture but you can see the sticker. PHO, $550 shipped to the lower 48.
DSCN0827.JPG

Payment; can do friends and family pp(not giving any of those commies my hard earned money), check or usps m/0. For any well known members, if you feel the saw is not as described, full return. Text would be faster but should be able to answer PMs the same day. 9 one zero, six 1 zero, 3 zero 6 nine.

Saws will be tuned rich before shipping, be sure you know how to tune or have a dealer that will help. If you are not familiar with a ported saw, check out some threads here as they must 4 stroke out of the cut.

No trades at this time..

Attachments

• DSCN0731.JPG
    DSCN0731.JPG
    324.3 KB · Views: 185
  • DSCN0743.JPG
    DSCN0743.JPG
    312.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

2000ssm6

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:06 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks, they are impressive little saws. I believe the 440 is sold to a local guy, taking it off for now.