PAST 3rd Annual MMWS GTG October 5-7th 2018

MustangMike

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I hope the 2nd jug looks better than the first. The scored piston jug is a Mahle, the outside of the intake is off center, kinda looks like an AM jug. Also discovered when I pulled off the top cover that a few fins are broken.

Looks like a heat failure, all transfer in near the exhaust port, but they did not stop early, the piston is really toast on that side.

At least that carcass has the chain brake parts (other than the flag) and a clutch + oiler, all of which are missing from the other carcass (that has a good P&C).

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
12:30 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I hope the 2nd jug looks better than the first. The scored piston jug is a Mahle, the outside of the intake is off center, kinda looks like an AM jug. Also discovered when I pulled off the top cover that a few fins are broken.

Looks like a heat failure, all transfer in near the exhaust port, but they did not stop early, the piston is really toast on that side.

At least that carcass has the chain brake parts (other than the flag) and a clutch + oiler, all of which are missing from the other carcass (that has a good P&C).
I don't think I've seen a 046 or 460 jug without the off centered exhaust port