USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can make this one guaranteed as long as there is an absolute definitive wknd date by the end of Jan '18 when I have to turn in my 2018 Annual Leave Planner. Sux to have to plan annual leave for the whole current year in advance like this, but it's just the way the damn govt does it, especially in an aircraft maintenance and production environment. If I lock in the Fri, wknd, and Mon with annual leave on my planner, I've got it and ain't a damn thing they can do about it!

Last edited:

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Of course. When do we need the kits?

I'm guessing if they can be on the water before Chinese New Year would be lots of time.

@Mattyo is there anything specific in the kits you noticed that Bruce should be trying to get changed? I was looking at Huztl's site and they show a spur not a rim sprocket, is that how yours came?

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
10:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Changing the drum to an oem rim would be a good thing.

Making sure the pto bearing is oem spec is also good. Mine had 10mm depth to the inner race...oem is 9mm. So it made fitting my e clip difficult at the end.

The hyway clutch is thinner....that also helps.
Change plug to ngk.
Change decomp to oem husky.

Probably plenty more on my channel but that's the stuff I remember offhand.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:14 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can make this one guaranteed as long as there is an absolute definitive wknd date by the end of Jan '18 when I have to turn in my 2018 Annual Leave Planner. Sux to have to plan annual leave for the whole current year in advance like this, but it's just the way the damn govt does it, especially in an aircraft maintenance and production environment. If I lock in the Fri, wknd, and Mon with annual leave on my planner, I've got it and ain't a damn thing they can do about it!

We are going to call it.

October 5th and 6th.