USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
12:32 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I look forward to this GTG...shaking hands and meeting you saw-heads!

...Randy will probably designate me grill/smoker man but that’s ok, lol. I can handle it! I’d probably look like a damn fool with chainsaw races, etc, etc, anyhow.

I don’t know a tenth of what you fellas know when it comes to this saw stuff. I try to read, understand and keep up with the porting stuff, timing, etc, etc...I’ve just never done it. It’s a learning curve and I’m sure I’ll get a good education from you fellas!

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I look forward to this GTG...shaking hands and meeting you saw-heads!

...Randy will probably designate me grill/smoker man but that’s ok, lol. I can handle it! I’d probably look like a damn fool with chainsaw races, etc, etc, anyhow.

I don’t know a tenth of what you fellas know when it comes to this saw stuff. I try to read, understand and keep up with the porting stuff, timing, etc, etc...I’ve just never done it. It’s a learning curve and I’m sure I’ll get a good education from you fellas!
Forget all that chainsaw BS.
You bringing a small grill?
We need a grill master wif his Q-sauce.

USMC615

Fapper Fi
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Forget all that chainsaw BS.
You bringing a small grill?
We need a grill master wif his Q-sauce.
I can bring a Traeger Pro 34, a Smoke Hollow 44” vertical smoker, with enough half chickens to feed the crowd. We’ve got to have a back up plan...if I get drafted for that wknd C-17 work, everything goes to chit! I’ve already got my time off scheduled...if they force my hand, I won’t make it. It’s simply living the life of Govt DoD...it’s hard as hell to schedule anything!

Hedgerow

ONE OF THE GREATEST.....LONG LEGGED MIDGETS
Local time
11:32 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just found this thread, I do hope to be able to make it again this year and...ideally with all my fingers fully functional.

I will bring a few saws along but nothing really race worthy.

Mark
Bring something hot and yellow..

Let’s chain it up, gear it up , and run it in the over 6ci.