Trader history (0)

Coutu

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some 372xp pistons (50mm) that are sitting around that I don't need. They're for the pre X-Torq models, I'm not sure if they will fit the X-Torq saws as I have no experience with those-- they will also fit a 371xp and the Jonsered counterparts.

I'm asking $75 plus shipping for the Mahle one and $25 plus shipping for the meteor one. Both are brand new and come with rings, the pin, and circlips.

Matthew

Coutu

Super OPE Member
Local time
4:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
IMG_0016.JPG
The middle one is spoken for.

Matthew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

K-techcowboy

OPE Member
Local time
3:37 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have some 372xp pistons (50mm) that are sitting around that I don't need. They're for the pre X-Torq models, I'm not sure if they will fit the X-Torq saws as I have no experience with those-- they will also fit a 371xp and the Jonsered counterparts.

I'm asking $75 plus shipping for the Mahle one and $25 plus shipping for the meteor one. Both are brand new and come with rings, the pin, and circlips.

Matthew

You got any bad ones i could pay the shipping to get to me im trying to build a Frankenstein saw and it would be beneficial to get a bad jug and piston from a non x 372xp to determine the possibility of use then try to get someone to do measurements required? Thanks