Trader history (0)

Leerod83

Super OPE Member
Local time
2:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone know where to pick up hardware to put a saw together? I have a 372 I got in a box that was basically a set of cases and a crank. I've acquired most of the big stuff now I'm needing the bolts/screws to finish it up. Thanks in advance.

Gary Courtney

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone know where to pick up hardware to put a saw together? I have a 372 I got in a box that was basically a set of cases and a crank. I've acquired most of the big stuff now I'm needing the bolts/screws to finish it up. Thanks in advance.
get an ipl and make a list of what you need and take list to Husqvarna dealer

chipper1

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
3:00 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Here's a link for the ipl, select which model and then you can find the parts you need, then contact @cus_deluxe for them.
Sounds like a fun project, pictures required :).
Brett

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s important you use the right length screw. Most are 5x16 Allen head. But the ipl usually tells you. Make a list of the screws then go to your local Napa, Lowe’s, Home Depot hardware store ect or something where you can buy screws from those shelves of them that they have.

Leerod83

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I apologise for the delay. I haven't gotten any notifications on the thread. I will get a list to cus_deluxe and go from there. I'll get some pics and show you what I've got. The cylinder and carb came from cuinrearview. New meteor piston and cabers. Did the farmer Jones mods from afleetcommands and spike60s videos. Hopefully it'll be a runner.

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I apologise for the delay. I haven't gotten any notifications on the thread. I will get a list to cus_deluxe and go from there. I'll get some pics and show you what I've got. The cylinder and carb came from cuinrearview. New meteor piston and cabers. Did the farmer Jones mods from afleetcommands and spike60s videos. Hopefully it'll be a runner.
Those mods work well in the woods and doesn’t turn the saw into a fuel hog like some port jobs.