High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

372 goes NLA

rocco490

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
The 372xp was and is a nice saw but cheer up the new 572xp is a worthy replacement way to go husqvarna!
Thanks spike60 for hooking me up with my 572xp. Anyone looking for a 572 spike60 is your guy super seller highly recommended!!!
My 572xp is all stock and i really like everything about the saw. It runs great only 5 tanks threw it so far and running better with every tank looking forward to getting it fully broken in.
And hoping husky makes an 80cc version I am still expecting it to happen just a matter of time. This is such a great platform for it. I want one and when they come out i will hopefully be one of the first to get mastermind to port it:)

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talked to one of my dealers about this the other day. The only pro saws they are going to carry is the 390 and 395 in husky. They don’t want to fool with the AT saws. They mainly only sell larger saws to the loggers around here which most have went to feller bunchers now. They have 4 372s in stock still and they all have a MFG date of 2017.

ajschainsaws

Axes never run out of Gas
GoldMember
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's not officially NLA yet; but the time is coming. And I'm not sure that anything we see between now and that will be from Sweden or Brazil. I personally have no problem with the product from Brazil; 395's have been coming from there for a couple years now. Been just fine. And they aren't going to customers who baby them either.

hopefully they’ll keep on building them in Brazil and sending them out to
The countries that already have got the models that where made NLA several years ago

andyshine77

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Talked to one of my dealers about this the other day. The only pro saws they are going to carry is the 390 and 395 in husky. They don’t want to fool with the AT saws.

This is what separates the boys from the men IMHO. I say this because like it or not, this is what is and what is to come. As individuals we can pick and choose what we like, but if you run a business and don't accept or adapt the new technology "like it or not" you'll be out of business sooner than later.

Now if I were a dealer and had access to the Common Service Tool, I wouldn't see servicing a saw with AT any different than a regular carb saw, in fact it it's likely a bit easier. An air leak is an air leak, a bad coil is a bad coil. Now not having access to the Common Service Tool changes things a bit, we should be able to hook these thing up to a reader just like we can a car.

Now I still prefer my non AT saws myself, that said, I think this 572 is a real winner. The 572 is first AT saw that runs like a non AT saw, except for the fact you never have to tune the carb.[emoji106] If I were cutting every day, I wouldn't hesitate to run a 572.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
5:21 AM
User ID
Reaction score
That saw acts like it ate a spider?
Cus it riggeles and jiggles & must tickle in side 'er?
"10 times faster to adust"?
My azz!
I could pull my screwdriver out on a dam drunk morning,, Meh?.. Well..
just as fast.

~WBF

Last edited:

Dustin4185

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This is what separates the boys from the men IMHO. I say this because like it or not, this is what is and what is to come. As individuals we can pick and choose what we like, but if you run a business and don't accept or adapt the new technology "like it or not" you'll be out of business sooner than later.

Now if I were a dealer and had access to the Common Service Tool, I wouldn't see servicing a saw with AT any different than a regular carb saw, in fact it it's likely a bit easier. An air leak is an air leak, a bad coil is a bad coil. Now not having access to the Common Service Tool changes things a bit, we should be able to hook these thing up to a reader just like we can a car.

Now I still prefer my non AT saws myself, that said, I think this 572 is a real winner. The 572 is first AT saw that runs like a non AT saw, except for the fact you never have to tune the carb.[emoji106] If I were cutting every day, I wouldn't hesitate to run a 572.
They will work on Stihl Mtronic stuff. It is a Farmers Co-Op, and I can see the writing in the wall now. I don’t see them continuing with Husky very long. They quit selling the mowers and such last year and went to Woods commercial mowers only. They brought in Echo last year and I am willing to bet Husky is only around as long as it takes to get rid of inventory. It is sad since they have a ton of parts in stock for all three brands and do good, honest work. Maybe they will get a tech certified or get the tools to do the work. The current lead tech is about to retire. He is the one that looks at me funny I bring in my own part numbers because he can’t find what I need usually! The other guy is good and always orders what I ask for without any questions!

av8or3

So many saw ... so little time...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I can say that not having access to the Common Service Tool definitely cost them one sale. I returned one I bought on eBay because it required I have an account with Husqvarna to use it. I decided I would not ask my dealer to share his (not certain if he can anyway) because it’s really none of my business. I’m sure he’d be uncomfortable and I like him a lot. I was planning on buying a 550xp from him and with my new tool, start learning. But I put the brakes on that for now.
I believe by denying folks like us the opportunity to use the CST , Husqvarna is actually hurting their business, on so many levels. Eventually people will stop buying saws they can’t get worked on. Just on that level, even a blind man can see that as the distance BETWEEN servicing dealers here in the US increases as Dealerships close up the saw sales have to plummet. Folks aren’t going to travel far to get one fixed. I have a good relationship with a great dealer, but it is a small family owned shop and I’m sure it’s run on tight margins. It’s got to be tough to compete with the internet in this business.
There is plenty from Stihl that really chaps my butt but one of the things they did right was to make their MDG1 available to the public. Billy Bob can walk in to me with an Mtronic saw he can’t get running and knows nothing about it and I can fix it for him.
Can’t say that about Husqvarna Autotune. I’d probably have to send him packin. Fortunately for him he’s got a dealer close by. But what if he didn’t?
Ok enough ranting, so sorry.

Spike60

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Nobody likes new technology less that I do. I don't, and never will, own a smart phone and I become sarcastic with people who check their phone every 3 minutes. It's like freaking crack the way people cling to those things. But, that's another story.

I jumped on the AT stuff as soon as it came out for a couple reasons. First, we pretty much own the local saw market and there was no way we'd be able to maintain that by avoiding AT. Ya just can't work on the saws without being comfortable with it. It actually makes it easier to work on them and a lot of the operating info is very useful. Especially when it comes to some warranty issues. It has helped me get some warranties approved that otherwise wouldn't have been, and backed me up when some guys clearly didn't deserve a warranty repair. Second, I knew a lot of dealers would struggle with it and/or just plain avoid it. So, it was obvious that embracing AT would give us a further competitive advantage over those guys. That dealer that only wants to sell 390's and 395's won't have that option for much longer, as both will be replaced with an auto-tune saw in the not too distant future. And having 372's with 2017 serials kind of shows that they really aren't in the game anyway.

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The same way you can buy a basic scan tool to check basis on a car, truck. They should alow a basic scan tool to check saw codes for us saw guys. I’ve heard this complaint from a many saw guys. Also heard dealers charging $100 just to do a quick auto tune hook up to see codes.

thesawincanada

For the love of saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
What is the difference between a johnsred 2071 turbo and a 2171 turbo. I got confused yesterday but as I think I know. 2071 is the same series as an original 372xp. The 2171 is the red version of the 372 x torque. Anyone help with this. Do I have correct info or am I wrong. I’m going to look at possibly buy one this morning a 2171 turbo. He wants a pritty penny for it but saw looks really clean

Last edited: