Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I trust only paypal but it's worth a shot.
I'm told it's best to ask for sample's how ever many you want in the email.
That gives them the impression you will buy more.
It can take up to a week to get a reply.
If you're lucky you can chat live with them.
At night i can't i work a 4:00 am job lol
Good luck keep us posted.
I want the one in the pic with the eliminator style top cover lol

Northwet

Super OPE Member
Local time
5:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put together a 660 kit and it turned out pretty well. The decomp valve lost its button on about its third cut and the tank caps are kinda crummy, but it starts easy and runs well. And is was a fun puzzle to put together

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I put together a 660 kit and it turned out pretty well. The decomp valve lost its button on about its third cut and the tank caps are kinda crummy, but it starts easy and runs well. And is was a fun puzzle to put together
That's good yours worked out some of the guy's here not all had cylinder plating and out of round issue's.
Chain brake and tensioner problems they just switched to a few oem parts .
They have built some impressive runner's from those kits.
Mustangmike is milling with his.

Northwet

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The chain tensioner did take some fiddling, on as there was a tip that some brass tube as a bushing on the tip of the screw keeps everything lined up and working.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sent a quote request for the saws I mentioned, Husky 268 copies.

I don't have the money to spend on a crate of saws on my own. I can afford two, maybe three.

Post if you are interested.

I plan on ordering 10 saws, four with half wrap handles, and eliminator top covers with 20" bars, and six with full wraps with hd filters and top covers and 24" bars. We can discuss cost once the quote comes through.

If enough are interested and we work something out regarding payment and such... and if they will ship to us here in the USA, then the order will go through sometime this year. As of right now, I am pretty busy. But later on, once the projects get done and things smooth out, it should be possible to put an order in.

If you wish, I can also order 52mm 272 BB kits, I have a source that I am a dealer in, and they will cost 85 bucks a piece. QC already done since they do it before putting the kits on the shelf.

Last edited:

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Before I commit to making an account and sending off emails and stuff for these 268 copies, I need a list of buyers and how likely they are to buy one. Put "1" in your post if you're down for sure, "2" for maybe.

I don't have the money to spend on a crate of saws on my own. I can afford two, maybe three.

Post if you are interested.

I plan on ordering 10 saws, four with half wrap handles, and eliminator top covers with 20" bars, and six with full wraps with hd filters and top covers and 24" bars. We can discuss cost once the quote comes through.

If you wish, I can also order 52mm 272 BB kits, I have a source that I am a dealer in, and they will cost 85 bucks a piece. QC already done since they do it before putting the kits on the shelf.
@Poleman

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'd like a kit... not a built saw. but thats just me. Timing is off for me too, maybe a couple months from now I can work on something like this...

Czed

Aluminium Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 2 saw's already on my order list when i get the money together .
So i have to pass.
But thanks for doing this i put it on not so pros to get more attention.

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have 2 saw's already on my order list when i get the money together .
So i have to pass.
But thanks for doing this i put it on not so pros to get more attention.

Don't worry too much... I may end up keeping two or three... so you may end up with a chance at acquiring one when you find funds for it. Or if need be, I will increase the order to make sure I have a couple in reserve.

p61 western

Ol Mudflap
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Don't worry too much... I may end up keeping two or three... so you may end up with a chance at acquiring one when you find funds for it. Or if need be, I will increase the order to make sure I have a couple in reserve.
How soon do you think this deal will take place, and what is the price of one saw?

Sleeper

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How soon do you think this deal will take place, and what is the price of one saw?

The deal will be sometime this year... too busy right now to deal with shipping and what not... plus I got too much stuff in the barn. Gotta make room. See above post for pricing. Further pricing will have to be discussed via PM with each buyer.