Trader history (0)

eric4

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
10:23 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for the air filter elbow assembly for a 357/359. Ideally including choke/kill switches

If you're wanting to include the carb, air filter, I'm willing to pay for those as well.

Cheers,
Eric

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm looking for the air filter elbow assembly for a 357/359. Ideally including choke/kill switches

If you're wanting to include the carb, air filter, I'm willing to pay for those as well.

Cheers,
Eric
I might have you covered, but I'd have to make sure the parts are good. They'd be coming off a DIRTY 359 with shot bearings.

Where are you in NorCal?

eric4

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I might have you covered, but I'd have to make sure the parts are good. They'd be coming off a DIRTY 359 with shot bearings.

Where are you in NorCal?
I'm in Lake County, so a bit of a trek for a filter holder... Happy to throw in on shipping though!

Let me know what it'd cost for the filter holder, carb, shutoff wiring assembly, when you have time.
Cheers,
Eric

HumBurner

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm in Lake County, so a bit of a trek for a filter holder... Happy to throw in on shipping though!

Let me know what it'd cost for the filter holder, carb, shutoff wiring assembly, when you have time.
Cheers,
Eric
Sounds good. You're not that far as the crow flies; I'm in the very most ESe tip of Humboldt, with Trinity and Mendo an air mile or two away. But yea, probably cheaper to ship.

If someone else comes along for you, don't wait on me. I'll see if I can't get into the toolshed tomorrow, but more likely this weekend.

eric4

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sounds good. You're not that far as the crow flies; I'm in the very most ESe tip of Humboldt, with Trinity and Mendo an air mile or two away. But yea, probably cheaper to ship.

If someone else comes along for you, don't wait on me. I'll see if I can't get into the toolshed tomorrow, but more likely this weekend.
Right on, no rush on investigating. I'm converting a 350 husqvarna to a 346, and have lots of parts to go...

I'll keep the line out, but would definitely like to get the bundle of parts! Thanks for reaching out.