Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Stay out of that old chicken *s-word. That stuff carries all kinds of pathogens. Every time you stroll through that "old house" your kicking it up.

My mom never smoked but has some black spots show up on an xray and the doc told her you must of grown up on a farm.

NPKenny

Super OPE Member
Local time
7:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
.... First I got down with bronchitis, then allergies started making me not be able to breathe. I just wish I would have taken a bit better care of myself in my younger years......but I was too busy having a big time. LOL

I’m a full-time lunger myself, although not recreationally induced. You have my legitimate sympathies.

I’ll ship you some surplus albuterol in trade.....

GoBigBlue1984

Bluegrass Fart Knocker...
GoldMember
Local time
10:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's as if we traded places. He was allergic to everything, and had lots of respiratory problems. I was healthy as a mule. Now, he's doing great.....
Randy, the last 4-5 years I’ve had bronchitis 3-4 times and and pneumonia twice. Of course I breathe in coolant swarf and grinding dust daily so I’d say that’s a large contributor. Last May my dr put me on Singulair (allergy pill for asthma patients) and I haven’t had any respiratory or sinus issues since. May be worth asking your physician about.

Mastermind

Chief Cat Herder
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
9:27 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Randy, the last 4-5 years I’ve had bronchitis 3-4 times and and pneumonia twice. Of course I breathe in coolant swarf and grinding dust daily so I’d say that’s a large contributor. Last May my dr put me on Singulair (allergy pill for asthma patients) and I haven’t had any respiratory or sinus issues since. May be worth asking your physician about.

I just started taking Singulair. Seems like a miracle cure.

I feel like a new man.....