PAST 2nd Annual Mastermind Worksaws GTG October 13th & 14th

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
2:50 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
@Icepick69 do you know anyone interested in doing bar repair? I have a roller nose that has a crack in it
Send it on down, I'll try my best. Should be able to bring it up to you this oct. just the only concern I have is in the middle of the bar. Looks like a repair there also. I'll try to get it back, but the grind marks that are there you will have to live with.
I still can't heat treat yet. Have the most expensive part ready but still have more work left.

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Send it on down, I'll try my best. Should be able to bring it up to you this oct. just the only concern I have is in the middle of the bar. Looks like a repair there also. I'll try to get it back, but the grind marks that are there you will have to live with.
I still can't heat treat yet. Have the most expensive part ready but still have more work left.
I talked to a local guy this morning whose gonna take care of it. Thank you for the offer.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it time to start hammering out details for the big bar aftermarket 660 race and the general cant racing?
Figure who is bringing foodstuffs (pretty dang important to fat guys like me) ?
What do you guys think about an on-site raffle to help defray costs for the host (cants, porta potty, whatever massive vittles he is cooking up for us this year, etc) ?

I am chock full of random thoughts today

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is it time to start hammering out details for the big bar aftermarket 660 race and the general cant racing?
What do you guys think about an on-site raffle to help defray costs for the host (cants, porta potty, whatever massive vittles he is cooking up for us this year, etc) ?

nothing is random

Did you go to the buffet again? Lol

Icepick69

Fart knocker extraordinaire.
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

We were gonna take care of the food stuff. But there's no way we could smoke all the butts ( pun intended)
However. Why don't we take care of all the breakfast,drinks and supplies.
It would make it a lot simpler.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We were gonna take care of the food stuff. But there's no way we could smoke all the butts ( pun intended)
However. Why don't we take care of all the breakfast,drinks and supplies.
It would make it a lot simpler.
Hey remember my Cannon double ender I dropped off with you last year, I need it for racing this year :D

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that right there is a no playin around boss of a taco truck
8 al pastor (seasoned spicy bbq pork) tacos with onions and cilantro and a side of lime and roasted habaneros and onions and a fresa jarrito (strawberry soda) is a slice of heaven on earth

Duane(Pa)

It's the chain...
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
that right there is a no playin around boss of a taco truck
8 al pastor (seasoned spicy bbq pork) tacos with onions and cilantro and a side of lime and roasted habaneros and onions and a fresa jarrito (strawberry soda) is a slice of heaven on earth
Ok, Sponge Bob, we know you like tacos...

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I think if you bring the saws and a good chain, I can loan you a bar to run against us :banana:
View attachment 83762
Damn...I don't own a 3002 bar mount power head. I could maybe build a pair of 3003 poooowaheads to try and catch them beast.
You would let me touch your big bar? Oh Dave...I will need to borrow your chain though :oops: :eusa_whistle: