288XP WTF!!!

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:07 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 11pm at night here and I was just about to head outside to the workshop and check, but then I remembered that I already screwed the muffler back on! Will have to wait til tomorrow. Man this disease is BAD!

Dolmar Junkie

Not interested in rehab, just more Saws...
Local time
1:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
I couldn't help myself, i read the OP with Ozzy Mans voice in my head. It was even funnier. I almost woke the house up laughing this morning.

(Caution, mature language.)
I am very excited to know that I am not the only one who does this,
I was concerned that it could cross some mental health line's
Every post that I read coming out of Great Britain, the OP and myself always speak with a thick Cockney accent! (And yes I speak to the OP during the video,he may not know it, but..)
My wife says I suffer from foreign language syndrome, I told her that's not bloody true.....eh (possibly a little Canadian in the wood pile eh!)

Last edited:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It's 11pm at night here and I was just about to head outside to the workshop and check, but then I remembered that I already screwed the muffler back on! Will have to wait til tomorrow. Man this disease is BAD!
I think you should check your gauge. With .035 squish that Saw should pump up to at least 170psi. Just my humble opinion.

Last edited:

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
1:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I am very excited to know that I am not the only one who does this,
I was concerned that it could cross some mental health line's
Every post that I read coming out of Great Britain, the OP and myself always speak with a thick Cockney accent! (And yes I speak to the OP during the video,he may not know it, but..)
My wife says I suffer from foreign language syndrome, I told her that's not bloody true.....eh (possibly a little Canadian in the wood pile eh!)

You want to hear a funny accent. Have a dude strait out of Mexico do a Chinese accent.

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think you should check your gauge. With .035 squish that Saw should pump up to at least 170psi. Just my humble opinion.
Gauge is good. Have checked some of my other saws and it reads fine up to 180 psi. Will do a warm test later today just for interest sake.

Simondo

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
7:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Haha. I don't know if they could handle that!!! Most non Aussies wouldn't even be able to understand what he is on about!!!
Legendary Xmas song about Santa and a bike came to mind for me ...some Pom's understand the Aussie twang just fine :).
288 xp...legendary saw , so can easily understand why you like it.

traffic903

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It started my addiction:)
I wouldn't say it started mine, but it sure has made the symptoms ALOT worse! Another one has come up for sale, nowhere near me, about 2000km (1200 miles) away and I am now trying to organise some way of buying and then posting it to me. Will it ever end!!!

ranchdadmike

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
2:07 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
c3537ca0400ba3ec54ad8f7205db3e99.jpg

This one is for sale in Michigan right now.