Trader history (0)

CJ Brown

I learned it from a hockey card...
Local time
7:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I posted this want ad on AS and will post it here also. I am looking for a 272XPG recoil housing decal to put on the new housing I have coming from @cus_deluxe . The decal is NLA from Husqvarna so I know it isn't likely that anyone has one. Also, if anyone has a good method for removing my old decal and installing it on my new housing, I would really appreciate any tips you have to offer.

Here is a pic of the decal I need.
IMG_20171102_122959.jpg
Thanks,
Chris

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I posted this want ad on AS and will post it here also. I am looking for a 272XPG recoil housing decal to put on the new housing I have coming from @cus_deluxe . The decal is NLA from Husqvarna so I know it isn't likely that anyone has one. Also, if anyone has a good method for removing my old decal and installing it on my new housing, I would really appreciate any tips you have to offer.

Here is a pic of the decal I need.
View attachment 99956
Thanks,
Chris
Chris I would heat it up with a hair dryer or a heat gun on low. Be patient with small tools like an xacto and carb screw drivers. Try and get the decal and adhesive together. I know they tear easily. Maybe get the regular decal and see if a print shop can screen print a G on it? Hopefully someone has one for you!

@bryanplust
@Onan18
@Tor
@Spike60

CJ Brown

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hi Dan. Thanks for all the ideas! I compared the 272XP and 272XPG decals and I don't think there is room for a G on the regular decal. However, your printing idea made me think about that fellow that sells reproduction decals. I will try to contact him and see if he can do a custom decal for me. I could send him a good a good image so he can get the font and spacing correct.

I am also going to try your removal tips on an old recoil I have here and see what happens. Thanks again!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sugar creek supply is the one i always hear when people want repop decals. Ive never bought one from them but ive heard they are great quality and spot on .

CJ Brown

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sugar creek supply is the one i always hear when people want repop decals. Ive never bought one from them but ive heard they are great quality and spot on .
Thank you. I was wracking my (small) brain trying to remember who produced those decals.

jockeydeuce

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
4:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Is the "G" decal not available from Husky, Chris??

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I have bought from him! Great guy to deal with! The product also looks great! He hooked me up with the air cleaner decal for my 272 build!
2bdfa30cc82175077d85566c0acbcda3.jpg