PAST 2020 CT GTG April 18 (CANCELED)

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
1:02 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That would be a 603 there partner. It is a very strong saw.

I think that is that the saw that I could lean on it all I wanted and seemed no stoppin the chain... in red oak. BEAST.
Would enjoy making a cookie again w/ that thing! Run one of Lee's Mac gear drives next to it perhaps.

Maybe this one or one like it:

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys, Eric, That Mac is a Super 797 in the geardrive chassis, It is one on my
favorites, A true blast to run with all that old school torque.

Mike the 166 is just running a 38 incher with round ground chisel chain. And would
really benefit with a nice chain, Been thinking about havin a chain filed for it. Just not
enough time in a day to get all this done and make a living. Especially with the snowmobiling
and muscle cars I have in pieces.

Thanks Mustangmike for the pic's, Always a pleasure to see some old pic's of my junk.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
10:02 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Man that 166 is no joke. Id love to give it a rip in a cant.

I'm surprised you didn't run it a few years ago at Dan's place when you were there. I believe it
was built by then. But anyway you are more than welcome to run it at anytime we meet again.

mdavlee

Hillbilly grinder
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks guys, Eric, That Mac is a Super 797 in the geardrive chassis, It is one on my

Mike the 166 is just running a 38 incher with round ground chisel chain. And would
really benefit with a nice chain, Been thinking about havin a chain filed for it. Just not
enough time in a day to get all this done and make a living. Especially with the snowmobiling

Thanks Mustangmike for the pic's, Always a pleasure to see some old pic's of my junk.

I couldn’t remember what it had on it. I just remember me and Dave we’re racing everything even with 36”+ bars in 8x8”s[emoji23][emoji23]

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I couldn’t remember what it had on it. I just remember me and Dave we’re racing everything even with 36”+ bars in 8x8”s[emoji23][emoji23]
This was comical and fun to watch. Mike had a big grin each time the bar would pop out of the cant ....

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Maybe Dan could convert the round chain for the bored 166 to square with the silvey. Or see if cutting edge could spin a loop of the Oregon stuff that is square ground off the roll. With the power that saw has go full comp. Touch ups with square file or the silvey if the angle can be matched.... Love the sound of that saw ... Especially when it ran at my place and echoed off the forest.... Will dig up the video.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk