PAST 2019 Northern Michigan GTG Sept. 13-15

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
4:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ill have more details toward the end of the month regarding final weight. should go a long way toward feeding guys for the weekend tho

cuinrearview

Unskilled Hammer Donkey
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
ill have more details toward the end of the month regarding final weight. should go a long way toward feeding guys for the weekend tho
If the hocks are done up too I can make up a crock or two of beans. I'd already planned on wrapping up some ABTs, and I'm sure I can bring a tub of fresh salsa again.

Woodpecker

Sassy Madam
Staff member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
The middle of the land shaped like a hand
Country flag
you gonna be able to come up for this one brad?

I'm still a little up in the air for that weekend. Looking like I should be able to make it work. Not sure I'm still cool enough to hang with the rest of you paste eaters though. You bringing the pole saw again? Lol!

cus_deluxe

terms of service violator
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'm still a little up in the air for that weekend. Looking like I should be able to make it work. Not sure I'm still cool enough to hang with the rest of you paste eaters though. You bringing the pole saw again? Lol!
uhhhh yeah. cfb has to have a chance to defend the belt!!

ramrat

Circle T Outdoor Services
Local time
3:33 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gtg is around the corner. I have not ran a saw since February so watching you guys in Iowa sucked this spring. So I need some saw time. So what is the plan for the weekend?

huskihl

Muh fingers look really big
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gtg is around the corner. I have not ran a saw since February so watching you guys in Iowa sucked this spring. So I need some saw time. So what is the plan for the weekend?
Cutting firewood across the road for the neighbors and at our hunting camp a few miles away on Friday. Usually get started at the crack of 10 or so after breakfast. And then usually work on Huskies the rest of the day so there'll be a few of them running for Saturday. Shoot the shìt, run some saws. Or not.

Saturday is more cookie cutting and maybe a race or 3. Then pole saw racing...1 and 2-man events of course. Dollar races usually follow til supper, or dark. Then more fixing Huskies and bsing in the shop

Genius

First member of ASlite to receive a infraction
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone heard from @Genius lately? Sure would be nice to see him make this gtg.

Unfortunately I cant make this one. This one is during fair week and I'll be busy with that. Our kids both have a pen of hogs and a pen of sheep. There is no way I can get away from that.

A few weeks back I was wearing a Genius fest shirt. The kids asked if I can put another one on sometime......
I think the kids had just as much fun, or more fun than everyone who attended.