High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

2019 NHL Play Off Thread

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
12:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Ilanders are looseing because I was rooting for them.

How ever I like the Canes goal tender Merzek as he was brought up for the Red Wings, when the full of holes Jimmy Howard was injured.
He was selected in the fifth round, 141st overall, by the Detroit Red Wings in the 2010 NHL Entry Draft, with whom he spent the first portion of his NHL career. He also briefly played for the Philadelphia Flyers.

Canes hopeing he isn't serously injured.

Saginaw Spirit lost a 3-0 series lead to thr Guelp Storm last night.
Already starting the wait till next year that Detroit pro sports teams is famoues for. Of which the Detroit Lions are most famous for since 1956.

Wait till next year.

:D Al

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
11:41 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Was surprised to a degree that the Blues won the 1st away game after losing the 2nd game at home 2-1 Blues favour

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Hometown bluejackets are up 2-1 over the Bruins now, the morning news acts like the whole city is on fire with enthusiasm, but I have heard exactly zero people talk about the team this year in real life LOL. We might start caring if they win the Stanley Cup. With the Buckeyes being the home town team we are used to competing for a national championship perennially and this is really a college football town.
Go JAckets!!
Dave

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Blue Jackets are shopping for a town to move to after the season ends. With a good a really good season they may even get a city and a company to invest in a new areana.

They will beat the bruins easy and go to thr next round.

:D Al

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sir Stanley's cup has been carried into a St. Louis radio station. The big news they shared over the radio waves: it will hold 14 cans of beer, without defining is it 12 oz. or 40 or in between

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
5:41 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Sir Stanley's cup has been carried into a St. Louis radio station. The big news they shared over the radio waves: it will hold 14 cans of beer, without defining is it 12 oz. or 40 or in between
Yes standard North America size. 12 oz. A can is about 1/2 oz more than a bottle. Canadian bottles are 341 ml or CC in area and standard can is 355 ml.

I guess they will be taking it around St Louis for pictures and such. It will be in the arena I understand.
Just pray to God that no fans touch that cup. Thats is some bad luck.

You guys don't need any as you see below
they never won a cup and came in the league with the 1967-68 expansion. That is my whole life time.
Vancouver and Buffalo is not to for behind. Both entered in 1970-71.

"The longest drought being the St. Louis Blues who haven't won a Stanley Cup since their entry into the league in1967-68. That's 51 years, which ties the record held by the only Original Sixteam that hasn't won a Stanley Cup in recent memory, the Toronto Maple Leafs".
-----------
I wish you guys great luck but mostly I don't want a team to win out of luck but that they are deserving. 51 yrs...man I could almost make an exception.
Pretty hard to get behind a team like Vegas that goes to the final in their first year and you have Washington that had never won a cup in the 45 yrs in the league.
You got to pay your dues. Right.

Last edited:

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yes standard North America size. 12 oz. A can is about 1/2 oz more than a bottle. Canadian bottles are 341 ml or CC in area and standard can is 355 ml.

I guess they will be taking it around St Louis for pictures and such. It will be in the arena I understand.
Just pray to God that no fans touch that cup. Thats is some bad luck.

You guys don't need any as you see below
they never won a cup and came in the league with the 1967-68 expansion. That is my whole life time.
Vancouver and Buffalo is not to for behind. Both entered in 1970-71.

"The longest drought being the St. Louis Blues who haven't won a Stanley Cup since their entry into the league in1967-68. That's 51 years, which ties the record held by the only Original Sixteam that hasn't won a Stanley Cup in recent memory, the Toronto Maple Leafs".
-----------
I wish you guys great luck but mostly I don't want a team to win out of luck but that they are deserving. 51 yrs...man I could almost make an exception.
Pretty hard to get behind a team like Vegas that goes to the final in their first year and you have Washington that had never won a cup in the 45 yrs in the league.
You got to pay your dues. Right.
Well..... the Arena was imploded a lotta years ago. Great entertainment to watch on TV, since they had a series of cameras inside as the sequence of explosions blew the bottom support of each marked section down the straight around the rounded end and so on several moments between each BOOOM!

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Dallas 3 wins St. Louis 3 wins last game in St. Louis , winner heads to final 4 as they call it in college basketball playoff. Which team has the most desperation?

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
St. Louis Blues move into the next level because of a St. Louis born player's goal 2nd overtime 7th game, on the 7th of the month by player with number 7 on his back

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blue jackets are out of it, barely a mention on the news here in Columbus, really not a hockey town.
Three times as many tickets sold to an OSU football practice than to any Blue Jackets game here.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Blue jackets are out of it, barely a mention on the news here in Columbus, really not a hockey town.
Three times as many tickets sold to an OSU football practice than to any Blue Jackets game here.

They sell tickets to practice? Wow, I knew US College football was huge but...

While we're talking college football I have to share the story below. Yoshi, is a bad ass dude on the field and one of the most exciting players on our team. To say that about an OL is something special, just like he is.

https://www.bluebombers.com/2019/05/07/jermarcus-hardrick-football-player-father-college-graduate/

Cut4fun

Redneck Chainsaw Repair
Local time
User ID
Reaction score

We watched it every night of the playoffs.

When we didnt have a team in Ohio rooted for penguins. But soon as Ohio got a team by black and gold.

Still got the first year home jersey and hat.

IMO not everyone is into hockey or the soccer etc. So the following will be way lower then the main sports. I would guess like 10% of the main sports.

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
the OSU Spring Game is a glorified practice where the team runs plays on the field against themselves and it sold more than 60, 000 tickets this year, biggest Blue Jackets game was 19,468 which they call a sellout but isn't actually all the seats in the arena sold apparently
Just a regional thing I guess
Go Bruins, since they beat us