exCanuck

FartKnockerForum System Admin
GoldMember
Local time
7:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Silly useless thread. We all know the Caps are just going to do it again this year. The only question is how many goals will Ovi score along the way, if Holtby will let any by and if big Willy will continue to terrorize those who think Hockey should be basketball on ice.
Should be a Lightning year again, unless they f up in the playoffs as they've done in the recent past.

Spladle160

Pinnacle OPE Member
GoldMember
Local time
8:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Gotta get through a big storm first...

You're right, I think I did see the caps break out the umbrellas for a light sprinkle toward the beginning of the 3rd. Maybe if they would bother to put more a dozen shots on goal over the last 2 periods they wouldn't ever have to pop there umbrellas up.

Shanesaw80

Tree Assassin
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Flames played a good game last night, hopefully they can keep it going.

As for the Leafs, I’m no fan of them by any means but I do have to say I’m even a bigger hater of the Bruins. So for that series it’s all Leafs for me lol

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The folks in St. Louis are hanging on to hope.
That's all we seem to ever have, hope for next year.
We do have a pretty decent kid in net, so maybe........

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not impressed at all with the results last night. Jets just can't seem to overcome the forecheck of the Blue. Who would have thought that a year later I would be wishing we had a soft defensement like Enstrom still on our team. Despite his faults he sure could break the puck out of our end...

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Not impressed at all with the results last night. Jets just can't seem to overcome the forecheck of the Blue. Who would have thought that a year later I would be wishing we had a soft defensement like Enstrom still on our team. Despite his faults he sure could break the puck out of our end...
Hope springs eternal......

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
What a day/night... In the East @Definitive Dave 's funny name team has the Bolts on the verge of elimination, the Isles are about to dispatch the Penguins. In the West the Jets finally played their brand of playoff hockey and shook the Blues in their own barn. Loved Buff's goal, banked in off Binnington's head. Finally on the West Coast Evander Kane's normal douchebaggery helped the Knights take a 2-1 lead over the Sharks.

GCJenks204

"Special Buns"
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Really looking forward to see which Jets team shows up tonight. Can’t wait for Thursday even more so as I was given our Company seats for that game.