2019 NHL Play Off Thread

srb08

Doesn't play well with others
Local time
5:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It would have been the same scenario if the roles were reversed.
Just the way it is when you are in hostile territory. [emoji2369]

I don't know. I'd like to think that hockey fans in St. Louis have more class.

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
yep and that's why you have to be an important corporative guest or independently wealthy to watch a bunch of millionaire play hockey in Vancouver.

There are those who fill the seats and those who trash the streets.
All fans be different.

Ticket prices are too cheap when you see skids at ice level giving the thumbs down at cup presentation after the teams have done the hand shakes OR perhaps crime is on the rise again in bean town..haha
J/k sort of. It was a working man sport and that was the general consensus that you applaud. I believe Vancouver applauded for Boston and then burnt down their own city and flipped over cop cars. And that's hockey baby.

I will have to check the tape.

I haven't seen to much to comment. sure a few thumps down and they took in the experience with pics to prove it.

Last edited:

~WBF

Thecallofthewildanswered1989-2017[PAID IN FULL!]
Local time
11:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Game 7 in Vancouver. A lot move receptive crowd. 2011
Make them feel at home. When it their time it's their time.
That was 10 times more existing.

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
6:49 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
One or two bad apples shouldn't spoil the whole tree. Just sayin. ‍[emoji3603]

Last edited:

alleyyooper

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
When the pens won the cup at Detroit the fans were disapointed it wasn't the wings of course. But they were Not AZZ HOLEs boobing and ginging thumbs down and the finger.

I guess the goal Tender from davison mich who was a Jerk may have got the stuff from Boston fans a whole stadium full of A holes.
Move to Philly they love A Holes there.

:D Al

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Got a pic yesterday of older daughter next to the cup! She's in Las Vegas so confusion. Awards are gonna be made in one of the hotels down there it turns out. I'm in MO a couple hours from St. Louis & haven't seen it yet, and the daughters get to touch and kiss the cup

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
When the pens won the cup at Detroit the fans were disapointed it wasn't the wings of course. But they were Not AZZ HOLEs boobing and ginging thumbs down and the finger.

I guess the goal Tender from davison mich who was a Jerk may have got the stuff from Boston fans a whole stadium full of A holes.
Move to Philly they love A Holes there.

:D Al
Why a Jerk? Cause he didn't go to the White House? I wouldn't have either but I went to school at DAVISON also..
For the record Tim's a good guy.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sports fans in St. Louis, for the most part, are exceptional. Members of opposing base ball teams are surprised at applause for a well done play on our field. We tend to be fans of the game and so appreciate exceptional plays and players.
Pujols will be back on the St. Louis field in a different uniform. Yadi and he are Good friends/team mates who made pickoffs at 1st an art form.
When he comes on the field cheers of appreciations will rain on Albert. Not boos from his moving from us to another team. Something other towns do a lot. Yadi Molina is booed for a winning homer in the playoffs a couple years ago as an example. Each of us chooses, me liking better plays is more comfortable than ranting at a disliked player or a result that was not preferred

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just mentioning here. What about the shots fired during parade???

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just mentioning here. What about the shots fired during parade???
Wasn't aware of any fired at the parade in St. Louis.
I'm only aware of the shots fired at the parade in Toronto, when the Raptors won the NBA title.

Semotony

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
LOL. YES. My bad. [emoji4]
I projected applause for Albert Pujols in st. Louis. St. Louis fans gave a standing ovation for Alberts 2 run homer tying the game til he came out to say thanks. 445 of Alberts 646 homers were hit in a Cards uniform.
Nearly 50,000 watched game 7 for the cup. 2 different venues, one of which is Busch stadium with proceeds going to charity from each in St. Louis. They claim half a million at the parade?

srb08

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I projected applause for Albert Pujols in st. Louis. St. Louis fans gave a standing ovation for Alberts 2 run homer tying the game til he came out to say thanks. 445 of Alberts 646 homers were hit in a Cards uniform.
Nearly 50,000 watched game 7 for the cup. 2 different venues, one of which is Busch stadium with proceeds going to charity from each in St. Louis. They claim half a million at the parade?
Yep, the reception Pujols received in St. Louis has been on the national news for two days. Standing ovations in both games and a curtain call in the second game, after he hit a home run that tied the game.
After the first game, Fri night, Pujols made the statement that St. Louis sports fans are the best in the country.
While St. Louis fans are rabid supporters of our teams, we're also students of the game and appreciate exceptional play, regardless of the team.
If a player from an opposing team comes to St. Louis and gets booed, it's not because he plays for an opposing team, it's generally because he's a douche of a human being.

Last edited: