High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2019 CT GTG May 18

angelo c

Coal Member
Local time
7:30 AM
User ID
Reaction score
:aplastao: Gonna be a good time. I’ll bring my hacked up saws but I’m more looking forward to meeting and hanging out with all you fuggers.
You should bring yer brothers to help pick up husky parts after they all fall apart ... Matty needs help at the service desk that weekend

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Just donated, I hope my 340 to 346XP saw will be ready in time to duke it out with THE DOCTOR!
It’s on!

Only thing is that I don’t want a race. I’d like you guys to run 10 tanks through the saws, cutting some wood for Dan.

See which saw still starts and runs, with all of its fasteners still in place, by the 11th tank.

Then after filling the 11th tank, you guys can go to the cants and race.

Mattyo

Youtube speciawist
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
It’s on!

Only thing is that I don’t want a race. I’d like you guys to run 10 tanks through the saws, cutting some wood for Dan.

See which saw still starts and runs, with all of its fasteners still in place, by the 11th tank.

Then after filling the 11th tank, you guys can go to the cants and race.

I think Ken was referring to racing me...

#2, i don't think I put 10 tanks on any saw throughout the year. am I allowed to check head bolts between tanks? :facepalm:

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You should bring yer brothers to help pick up husky parts after they all fall apart ... Matty needs help at the service desk that weekend
I’ve never lost a fastener out of my saws, I almost feel left out. Must be I just have the man strength to tighten things down properly.:p

XP_Slinger

They’re Just Saws
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I'll bring muh Stihl's so Dan can at least have some wood cut up ...
The cops will probably run you off. The troopers in CT have the “blowdown bandit” on their top ten most wanted list from what I’ve heard.