High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2019 Central PA GTG October 26. (nuthin fancy)

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:24 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Anyone attending have a bar that will fit a 111s Jonsereds they would be willing to part with for cash? The saw will be there but I'm still looking for a bar.

A bar for the day....should be something there to bolt on and run it. To sell, idk...maybe. Is it a D009 mount or smaller like a medium Echo but with the tall tail section?

I get lost in the older Jred, Jreds and Macs. Have many Oregon uni-mounts here and some uni's with numbers but no labels on the bars.

I'm not bringing much. All the breakers/spinners, the bit and goodies from 1/4"-1/2" are staying home this time.

Gave my 9/16th long loop I had to Lee years ago.

I was hoping to have a 1050 with me but it won't make because I have not had the money to get it here yet :-(

Lightning Performance

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Not driving the truck. Not bringing any saw because I'll be driving the lil Camry for this trip.

I can bring the 40" and 60" bars with some loops of 404 IF if anyone would like to run them.
PM request please or right here.

Anyone still looking for a bar of the shorter variety should let me know tonight asap.

PA Dan

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Custom Norwegian blonde ale made by Multifaceted from AS. A special one of a kind just for the PA GTG. Missed ya Dan .
Wow that sounds great! Ya Steve sorry I could make it! Would sure rather have been there than here at work! I did however have a couple saws there![emoji6]

blacksmith

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Looks like you guy's had a nice time! Sorry I couldn't make it, I had all intentions to but I had some family stuff that came up. I had to move my great aunt into a nursing home.
All is well she's settled in and seems to be excited to be around more people her own age. She lived on a dairy farm for many many years and didn't get out much except for church and to run to the store.