malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
12:17 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I hear this may be a 2 day deal now?

Is Saturday gonna be a full day? What about Friday night, anyplace many are planning to crash or block of rooms being held?

If Saturday will be alive, I’m gonna try to come up. Friday night if others will be around having fun.

I just cant do all day Sunday. Ill stay Saturday night though.
I usually snag a room at the comfort inn in Saratoga springs. It's all been renovated recently and is quite decent! Some of those Canuck guys and Randy and stayed at a pretty sweet rental house right in Greenwich if you want to try and join that crew ... Or if you want to save some coin we could spoon at the comfort inn...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I usually snag a room at the comfort inn in Saratoga springs. It's all been renovated recently and is quite decent! Some of those Canuck guys and Randy and stayed at a pretty sweet rental house right in Greenwich if you want to try and join that crew ... Or if you want to save some coin we could spoon at the comfort inn...

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think Canadian Farm Boy owns spooning rights will the Doc...

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
How long of a drive for you Dave?

Black Dog Chainsaw

Mak-Crazy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else from my neck of the woods going this year?
The hotel Julie likes is all booked so she isnt coming and i am trying to decide on driving or flying (ship a couple saws).

duh - i'm in columbus ohio

I'll make sure to be 30mins behind you leaving... Bring some O-H-I-O (aka: O-H-oh-no) gear to trade your wife for 1hr picking time in your shop. Don't worry... I'll leave some Bob Dylan, Bocephus, and Kitty Wells casets by your computer to help ease your pain upon return.

I'm driving up by myself this time so if there is space in the communal shower , someone hit me with a PM
Ill bring the Ravi Shankar cassettes
Dave
I'm probably the only one that gets the Ravi Shankar reference...

Last edited:

RI Chevy

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
You must drive slow... I do it in 3-1/2, and you are an hour from me...[emoji41]
Lol. Maybe I will go to your house, then head North this time.
Last year I went North then west. Took me 6 hours, no stops. I don't really drive that fast. 60 to 65 mph. Like an old man.
I found gas station not too far from there that said they sold E free fuel. I gotta remember to bring some 5 gallon cans.

Scotty Overkill

Serial Tree Killer
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
So I hear this may be a 2 day deal now?

Is Saturday gonna be a full day? What about Friday night, anyplace many are planning to crash or block of rooms being held?

If Saturday will be alive, I’m gonna try to come up. Friday night if others will be around having fun.

I just cant do all day Sunday. Ill stay Saturday night though.
That's how it might have to be for me, too. I've got another small GTG from our site over in Michigan on Friday and Saurday, I'm trying real hard to get to both of these..... (yes, I'm nuts)