Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
9:08 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else from my neck of the woods going this year?
The hotel Julie likes is all booked so she isnt coming and i am trying to decide on driving or flying (ship a couple saws).

duh - i'm in columbus ohio

Habada
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That might be my third or fourth fastest saw by then, mwahahahahahaaaaaaaaa.
I'm not graceful or smooth yet but I can cold start most of my fast saws now. Say Habbadda Habbbaddda!!
But can you get through a buffet with out a reprimand?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Jimmy in NC

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Anyone else from my neck of the woods going this year?
The hotel Julie likes is all booked so she isnt coming and i am trying to decide on driving or flying (ship a couple saws).

duh - i'm in columbus ohio
You arent in my neck of the woods...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Definitive Dave

Piss Rev Mafia Member
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We aren’t gambling type people we prefer to know what we are throwing money away on :)
We are doing a lot of traveling this year and i am just going to have to do a lot of GTGs without her :(
Speaking of which, there is normally a halftime during a wedding right? So is it Ok to go business casual after the break or do they expect you to still be fully clothed? Asking for a friend.
Dave

Fruecrue

certified hand catcher
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
We aren’t gambling type people we prefer to know what we are throwing money away on :)
We are doing a lot of traveling this year and i am just going to have to do a lot of GTGs without her :(
Speaking of which, there is normally a halftime during a wedding right? So is it Ok to go business casual after the break or do they expect you to still be fully clothed? Asking for a friend.
Dave
Chaps, crocs, cold beverage, yup that’s about it.

malk315

Running Saws for Therapy
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
This GTG and Dan's are my "must attend" events of the year. Psyched to get to both.
If I'm early to either of them I'll do anything I can to help out w/ prep. I know these take a lot of prep work to pull off.

I'd like to offer to live stream the events on Youtube again this year. Since last year I've got a MUCH MUCH better camera and method to live stream w/ perfectly synced and crystal clear audio and video. The camera has a built in mic that samples much higher than that crappy thing I used last year. Before the winter is over I'll definitely do another full up test at my house and treat you guys to some piss revs in the yard once the weather gets a little better :)

I can't believe these are essentially 2 months and change away. Better get my arse in gear on saw projects!

Hey Guys -- I tested this tonight and it works flawless! 30 frames per second perfect motion and perfect sound at 6 Mbps
I turned the bit rate down to 3 Mbps but left frame rate at 30 and it still looks fantastic and works great.
So we can accommodate whatever we need to for the GTGs coming up.

I'll try to put up an outdoor test with the actual airmax gear I plan to use to get the stream from the tree to inside the shop and piss rev a few saws to see how much better they sound and how much better in sync they will be. I'll share a link here for you to check out.

I'm excited -- I don't even need to leave a laptop up to stream -- it goes straight from the camera to the youtube livestream servers -- way less error prone.
We should be good to go with a "cant cam" and "dollar race" spectating at Dan's GTG too

Cheers guys.

hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Last edited: