Moparmyway

Its just a saw
GoldMember
Local time
7:54 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’m definitely going to be there (barring any work emergencies) and will be bringing Jason @Jd4100 too.

Hoping to get some time to work on our saws and chains before we head up there. I’m responsible for the building on Friday nights, so we will be arriving early morning Saturday.

@Redfin , I’m looking forward to finally getting to shake your hand !

drf256

Dr. Richard Cranium
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be there Friday.

Gonna make a giant pot of sauce with pork, sausage and meatballs. Ricotta cheese and some mozzarella. Grated Locatelli Pecorino Romano. 8 big loaves of bread and 10 lbs of pasta. Maybe some chicken in the sauce too.

Angelo may bring a pizza oven and we will make some pies.

Sorry, probably no sushi this year guys. The pot of sauce and meat will keep us all full. I enjoy the cooking, just don’t wanna do it all day like last year.

Dan, we need that heat diffuser plate. Unless you wanna hear me complain all day that the sauce is burnt. Cooking on a turkey fryer with a greasy ass skid plate with holes in it was an exercise in frustration last year.

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be there Friday.

Gonna make a giant pot of sauce with pork, sausage and meatballs. Ricotta cheese and some mozzarella. Grated Locatelli Pecorino Romano. 8 big loaves of bread and 10 lbs of pasta. Maybe some chicken in the sauce too.

Sorry, probably no sushi this year guys. The pot of sauce and meat will keep us all full. I enjoy the cooking, just don’t wanna do it all day like last year.

Dan, we need that heat diffuser plate. Unless you wanna hear me complain all day that the sauce is burnt. Cooking on a turkey fryer with a greasy ass skid plate with holes in it was an exercise in frustration last year.

I’ll get one Doc. No problem

paragonbuilder

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Im on my way now, lookin out the window of the plane, is it warm there Dan?
View attachment 106791

Matter of opinion...[emoji23]
16fca3fb14652625004f5a72e17f1e30.jpg

huskyboy

Sorta a husqvarna guy...
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I’ll be there Friday.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmhhhhhhhh :babeando: