High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

PAST 2016 Iowa spring GTG

DELETED (Struggle)

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
7:35 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Carl we had two out there running barely, but TALLGUY and I left just as others were coming out to cut. You were tuning the 880 then. We will have to table these races until next year. I'm still down for it.

We ended up with about 465 miles round trip. Thanks to Ron and Mark and their family and friends for everything they do. We need some sunshine and warmth for the next one for sure. Still a lot of fun talking to everyone.

Sent from somewhere

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Thanks again to Mark and Ron and everyone else that worked so hard to put this together. While the rain kept some of us softies from a lot of cutting, we did have plenty of time to visit, exchange highly detailed and technical information, and of course eat breakfast, brunch, lunch, dessert, and then some.

I only took one set of photos of Mark (Hosky) with his new tool box and the starter tools that have been donated so far.

Tool box was delivered by Chet (JetMD) who had to stoop to be included in the photo.

View attachment 20626

Mark
I didnt even take any pics ,my ankle was hurtin real bad,so wasnt out and about much.
Got in the house sat. nite and my wife (a nurse) says, I think you have gout. I will be visitin the doctor on monday.

I think all had a good time ,but it is degradin( on my attitude anyway),the stinkin rain. We work to get it set up nice ,you guys take ur time to come,and we cant even go out and play!!!!!!

Oh well.

On the personal side of this.
I would like to THANK everone that has donated anything to the rebuilding.Whether it was money in the gofundme,tools in the toolbox,other things that where sent directly to me,THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!
I am not going to even attempt to list names because I dont want to forget anyone ,nor do we have that much room!
Then there was a handfull of guys that went together and presented me with this!(pics to follow).

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
03c9e193d8f0e90e9cfea0aa91147712.jpg
e63f2f96224e6e154742998984cc2251.jpg
. Wow

Sent from the Hoskvarna hills

Hinerman

Mastermind Approved!
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I think all had a good time ,but it is degradin( on my attitude anyway),the stinkin rain. We work to get it set up nice ,you guys take ur time to come,and we cant even go out and play!!!!!!

Some things are more important than playing with saws. Just maybe we were all right where we were supposed to be. I had good conversation with you, fishnuts2, heimann, Philbert, and Olyman; and shook hands with a bunch more. I am certain this would not have happened if we were all outside having fun in the sun. Thank you and your family for your effort and your hospitality.

67L36Driver

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Some things are more important than playing with saws. Just maybe we were all right where we were supposed to be. I had good conversation with you, fishnuts2, heimann, Philbert, and Olyman; and shook hands with a bunch more. I am certain this would not have happened if we were all outside having fun in the sun. Thank you and your family for your effort and your hospitality.
Well said.[emoji106]

Just the short visit was worth the long wet drive.

awol

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
That's one a them good gas cans under that saw rite there.

John
Yeah, but that's also one of them good saws on top of that good gas can rite there!

I'm sure bummed out about the way things worked out over the weekend, and so are the boys. You shoulda seen the tears in their eyes when we found out we weren't going!

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah, but that's also one of them good saws on top of that good gas can rite there!

I'm sure bummed out about the way things worked out over the weekend, and so are the boys. You shoulda seen the tears in their eyes when we found out we weren't going!
Thats too bad you couldn't come. Wasnt real pleasant anyway

hoskvarna

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That sure is a nice chair u left for me Andy! Lol
I'll send it home with someone comin in July or bring it if it works out.

Sent from the Hoskvarna hills