mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Morning, fellas!

We've had this old girl for close to two years now, intended on finding a good deck for it and running it down to Tennessee to use on our friends place until we move down there ourselves full time staying there until we find a place of our own.

She's a 1976 Wheel Horse C-120 Hydro. 12hp Kohler K301 engine, just finished refreshing that. Hydro xmission and hydraulic lift are in real good shape. Could use a new steering fan and sector gear setup, but because I'm becoming a COB (cheap old bastrad) I'll see what I can do to engineer some adjustment in a non-adjustable assembly.

It has a real sweet front plow blade (snow, grading etc) and tire chains to go with that, and a beat I mean pretty darn beat mower deck that I need to replace before we can put the old girl to good use. If anyone needs the plow setup, I'd be more than happy to pass it along to parlay some funds toward a solid deck.

Here's a link to my WTB thread in the classifieds department:
http://opeforum.com/threads/42-or-48-side-or-rear-discharge-mower-deck-wheel-horse.2787/#post-123381

Anyone else here a fan of the older Wheel Horse stuff?

IMG_5347.JPG

mels

Super OPE Member
Local time
8:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Oh yup, that's Red Square. Some pretty cool old stuff over there. Their annual national meet, "The Big Show" is coming up in a couple weeks.

Lee H

Here For The Long Haul!
GoldMember
Local time
5:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That's a very nice tractor mels.