High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
7:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I dont hsve to explain anything to you or anyone lets get that staight please number 2 if i was even attemting to start anything with time atanding stihl who are you and all your compodras To attack someone what is this a man cant fight his own battles.i have clearly stated multiple times the flywheel call was a mistake i admitted it i have also stated i didnt want troubles.and yall were beating a dead horse.i made a sugestion to the members title you and other disagreed and started attacking me and havnt stopped sense.its childish.spend all this energy playing with your baby instead of trying to pick a fight
I tell you what big boy if you bring my family into any other conversation in this forum and I'll make a special trip to Florida you *f-wording understand me. You need to take your wigger ass on somewhere before you say something you will regret I promise you that. I've drove alot farther for alot less.

jake wells

no longer here
Local time
6:25 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I tell you what big boy if you bring my family into any other conversation in this forum and I'll make a special trip to Florida you *frenching understand me. You need to take your wigger ass on somewhere before you say something you will regret I promise you that. I've drove alot farther for alot less.
need a hand?

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I tell you what big boy if you bring my family into any other conversation in this forum and I'll make a special trip to Florida you *frenching understand me. You need to take your wigger ass on somewhere before you say something you will regret I promise you that. I've drove alot farther for alot less.
Lol im far from a wigger.if you like i will pm you my address

P.M.P.

Stiff Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
img_0005.jpg

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
You are trying to start a fight i suggested you spend time with your family and do something positive.