High Quality Chainsaw Bars Husqvarna Toys

The Last Person To Post In This Thread WINS !!!!!!

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
3:55 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Actually yes you did bro. You got very defensive bro when you heard a view you didn't agree with bro.
That was between myself and times standingstihl not you dall or redfin if i recall and we squashed it.were you and your buddies found a mistake and just capitilized on it and and starting talking all kind of b.s. about me.im ok with that if it makes yall feel bigger i dont really care

dall

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
That was between myself and times standingstihl not you dall or redfin if i recall and we squashed it.were you and your buddies found a mistake and just capitilized on it and and starting talking all kind of b.s. about me.im ok with that if it makes yall feel bigger i dont really care
so its ok for you to bad mouth a friend of ours on your ignorance ???
he doesnt need us to help him out but ill be damned if you think you are better than anyone on this site
you really need to stfu and read more and less with your fingers you are starting to upset me and im not friendly when that happens

T.Roller

Mastermind Approved!
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Well all I made was a simple comment that you were talking out your ass, which you were. You were making an argument with completely false statements, if that isn't talking out of your ass please explain to me what is? Bro

Cracker Boy

Fl cracker
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
so its ok for you to bad mouth a friend of ours on your ignorance ???
he doesnt need us to help him out but ill be damned if you think you are better than anyone on this site
you really need to stfu and read more and less with your fingers you are starting to upset me and im not friendly when that happens
Boots are shakiin lol