hseII

AKA - Karenberly's Husband
Local time
5:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I guess it matters who ported the 2100. :starwars-smiley:

Please don't turn this in to a rock throwing, pissing match: leave Bradley where he is.

Jason has the saw because we all talked about what was the 100cc saw to have, and quite a few folks said 2100.

It's there to have a baseline for the Hybrid.

I wish I'd gotten I touch with Stubby earlier, and we could have a P-62 for comparison as well.

Which reminds me.... BBL.

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Please don't turn this in to a rock throwing, pissing match: leave Bradley where he is.

Jason has the saw because we all talked about what was the 100cc saw to have, and quite a few folks said 2100.

It's there to have a baseline for the Hybrid.

I wish I'd gotten I touch with Stubby earlier, and we could have a P-62 for comparison as well.

Which reminds me.... BBL.
The P-62 was like starting a new religion around here...you have to see one with your own eyes or you'll never believe in em. Them sunsabiches are runners and then the 655bp...

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
The P-62 was like starting a new religion around here...you have to see one with your own eyes or you'll never believe in em. Them sunsabiches are runners and then the 655bp...

What's the difference between a P-62 & a 655 BP?

Chainsaw Jim

Con Artist LLC
Local time
2:40 AM
User ID
Reaction score
What's the difference between a P-62 & a 655 BP?
Depending on how early of p-62 there were different brands of cylinders used. Gilardoni was the later and best of the p-62 saws. Then the boost port in the cylinder which is kind of similar to finger porting which was basically a factory ported saw. At one point the cylinder mold broke and one of the upgraded components ended up being a different coil for the p-62. The crank and piston changed when they went to the 655. Thin rings to thick I believe and with different wrist pin size.

hseII

Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Depending on how early of p-62 there were different brands of cylinders used. Gilardoni was the later and best of the p-62 saws. Then the boost port in the cylinder which is kind of similar to finger porting which was basically a factory ported saw. At one point the cylinder mold broke and one of the upgraded components ended up being a different coil for the p-62. The crank and piston changed when they went to the 655. Thin rings to thick I believe and with different wrist pin size.

Thank You Jim.

David Young

Safety First !!!!!!
Staff member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
And that shows how pictures can be deceiving. The powder is peeling, and the mag is corroding some under it......the fuel/oil tank is the worst.
and the porter was a hack.

sorry just got caught in the moment.

do you remember how you ported it? torque vs rev?

I love the low idle they have.