SELLING 044

Trader history (0)

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
3:44 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Has a crack in the crankcase on the pto side up near the muffler...a repair has been made but it's still loose. Was like that when I got it...guy I got it from thought it was oem :D It really doesn't effect the running of the saw but it's there. Saw will still cut faar wood. Has flip cap 440 tank obviously. There is a small crack on the filter base...check the pics. Muffler cover dented in a little. Saw starts, runs, idles, revs...but won't shut off. Should be an easy fix but if the buyer wants it fixed first I will before I ship it. I do have a spare set of cases I will include but they aren't in the best shape...can get pics tomorrow. They need bearings. I have video on my phone of it running and I have a video of me wiggling the broken part...I can text them to whoever...my internet sucks here so uploading them to YouTube takes forever.

325 shipped

IMG_3307.JPG IMG_3308.JPG IMG_3309.JPG
IMG_3310.JPG IMG_3311.JPG

big t double

You can call me Teddy Eastwood.....
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
So this saw is a good runner. It'll just have a floppy dog on it?
Yea I think it is...I mean it's a stihl and everyone knows they're generally *s-wordty...but for a stihl, it seems to run ok. I can text a video if you wanna see it. Or wait till a husky of comparable size comes up...then buy that, I know I would. Junk ass stihls.

Dub11

Saw R skeery
GoldMember
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yea I think it is...I mean it's a stihl and everyone knows they're generally *s-wordty...but for a stihl, it seems to run ok. I can text a video if you wanna see it. Or wait till a husky of comparable size comes up...then buy that, I know I would. Junk ass stihls.

Cool I was just wanting to clarify. You almost made it sound like it needed the cases you mentioned.