Trader history (0)

Manofstihl661

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
1:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sam boat I’d love to put this in my work vehicle but money is tight especially after we had a tornado wreck our neighborhood Sunday. It’s a beautiful saw for sure

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
Sam boat I’d love to put this in my work vehicle but money is tight especially after we had a tornado wreck our neighborhood Sunday. It’s a beautiful saw for sure

Yeah I’m definitely wanting a bigger saw than my cs-590 after all this tornado damage in Alabama Monday night, but no monies. Those 3-4 foot wide oaks made my echo feel inadequate even though the people I was helping thought it was a boss of a saw lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mkinslow

Here For The Long Haul!
Local time
12:44 PM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Yeah I’m definitely wanting a bigger saw than my cs-590 after all this tornado damage in Alabama Monday night, but no monies. Those 3-4 foot wide oaks made my echo feel inadequate even though the people I was helping thought it was a boss of a saw lol.

I’m off next couple days bud. Y’all need any help down there

tp2177

Super OPE Member
Local time
User ID
Reaction score
I’m off next couple days bud. Y’all need any help down there

Luckily my area was fine but Southside(gadsden), Ashville, Jacksonville, and ohatchee, got messed up pretty bad. I live like 15 minuets away from one of the bigger storm tracks. Last count I heard was 9 tornado tracks from the storms. I was lucky that work let me go help some of our pts on Tuesday. I’m going to try and go help cut some more Saturday, saw where just at one lady’s house she had close to 40 trees down by herself. Getting the sap cleaned off of my chains and sharpening them this evening. There is a lot of help already, but I’m sure people would love the help if you can come! There are sign ins at southside community center for volunteers I know. Not sure where the Jacksonville one is. Thanks!