WANTED 029/290 parts

Trader history (0)

Wisconsin Welder

Super OPE Member
Local time
9:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
I need all types of parts for 029/290 saws, I fix a lot of these things, tired of waiting for dealers, HL supply, Baileys, guy on craigslist etc.

Interested in junk saws and boxes of crap from saws that people took apart and abandoned. SO I can fix the junk saws and abandoned ones that show up here.

Right now what I REALLY need is the plate that goes over the adjuster and a chain catcher.

Text me, pictures of 029 crap, I PayPal you money and you send me the *s-word.

262-327-0018

briguy26

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I need all types of parts for 029/290 saws, I fix a lot of these things, tired of waiting for dealers, HL supply, Baileys, guy on craigslist etc.

Interested in junk saws and boxes of crap from saws that people took apart and abandoned. SO I can fix the junk saws and abandoned ones that show up here.

Right now what I REALLY need is the plate that goes over the adjuster and a chain catcher.

Text me, pictures of 029 crap, I PayPal you money and you send me the *s-word.

262-327-0018
I sent you a text of some parts I have. Let me know if your interested.

Pdotsaws

Well-Known OPE Member
Local time
7:51 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
I just picked up a 290 parts saw yesterday. It seems to be fairly complete and may even have a good p&c. I'll send you some pictures on here tomorrow. I'm never going to use any of these part, I don't mess with these saws, this is the first one I've ever seen.