Terms of Service and Rules
The providers ("we", "us", "our") of the service provided by this web site ("Service") are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts ("Content"). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
1. Buy Ad Space
2. Be Nice and Polite Every member deserves to be treated with respect. Positive and polite posts create a friendly and welcoming environment that all members will feel comfortable in.
3. Think Before Posting Sensible, well thought-out and legible posts help other members understand what is being explained.
4. Post in Relevant Section(s) Posting in the most relevant section will ensure threads are seen by members most interested in the subject. Threads posted in the wrong section will generally be moved by moderators.
5. Remain on Topic Threads should remain on the topic that they are discussing, they should not be discussing other topics. A new thread should be made for a new discussion.
6. Report Posts to Moderators Should you observe a fellow Community member breaking these rules please report the post or item by clicking the Report button located on every item, post, and review.
1. Use Profanity or Post Inappropriate Content As a family friendly forum we require that all content posted on the forum is suitable for people of all ages, this includes words, videos and pictures.
2. Flame or Provoke Do not insult or flame other members of the forum. Similarly, do not post with the intention of provoking a reaction from fellow members. This includes, but is not limited to, discrimination, bullying, offensive material, racism and threats of violence or harassment.
3. Spam A spam post is a post that provides no value to the discussion, or a thread that creates nuisance for others. The most common spam posts are posting "tl:dr;", "+1", "this", posting image macros, and nothing but memes or images. Threads are considered spam when they are duplicates, or devoid of valuable content.
4. Bump Threads Posting in a thread only to bring it back to the front page of the forum is not allowed, a thread should only be on the front page of a forum if there is active discussion taking place. The only exceptions to this rule are a small number of help sections, if the section permits bumping this will be noted in the section rules.
5. Behave in a Malicious Manner Do not behave in a manner that can cause distress, harm or inconvenience to other members, staff or the forum itself. This includes, but is not limited to, using multiple forum accounts, breaching others privacy and accessing others accounts without permission.
6. Engage in Illegal Activity OPE Forum is located in the United States, United States law must be followed at all times. This includes Copyright law and Computer Misuse law (Malware, Virus etc.).
7. Openly argue with a moderator
All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.