Trader history (0)

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
**Selling a lot of my saws. Check my other ads and keep posted for more ads. Thanks!**

I’ve posted a handful of my saws for sale tonight. It’s getting late, my thumbs hurt, and I’m out of pics for the night. Figured I’d throw up a post of what else is for sale. I’m pretty much listing everything. I’m going to keep a couple. Which ones I do not know. That will be based on what sells. Life has changed, I don’t cut nearly enough, and I’ve got bigger things going on in life at the moment so I might as well let someone else put them to use. If something interests you just let me know. I’ll try and get more pics and info up in the upcoming days. Thanks guys.

-Stihl 024, original & stock $250 shipped pho
-Husky 359, base delete, muffler mod, t/a, metal intake clamp $425 shipped pho
-Husky 359 ported by Driller, nice clean saw $575 shipped pho
-Husky 545 mk1 new never fueled $485 shipped pho
-Echo 490 new never fueled $300 shipped pho
-Echo 590 new never fueled $400 shipped pho
-Echo 800p scored cylinder, clean low use saw. Have oem cylinder and piston for it $475 shipped pho, new oem p&c included
-Dolmar 6100, stock, very nice low use saw $550 shipped pho
-couple 026’s that need work/missing parts $250 shipped for the pair
-357xp needs work/missing parts ???

Last edited:

whitesnake

Pinnacle OPE Member
Local time
6:36 AM
User ID
Reaction score
Country flag
Sorry guys been a busy day. I believe I’ve replied to everyone. Thank you to anyone that pm’d me to make sure everything is ok. I’m healthy, just thinning the herd a bit. Life has sent me in some different directions you could say. And as much as I love me some chainsaws I don’t need them all at the moment. I updated my first post with some prices I’ll work on some pics. Thanks again!